So, I decided according to a few reviews on YouTube to invest in a very cheap headset, Astro A10, the tests were amazing, audio was far better, but I never did a 10 minute test, i did 30 second ones. After about 5 minutes some strange static pics up and never goes away, all I can do is apologise and try check more often next time.
We are going to be building the Add Franchise web page, ensuring we secure our page, as well as our Database insert step, making sure all fields use multiple validations, alerts on success, scheduled hiding of alerts, as well as some non Wappler recommended steps, I will show them and it's up to you to use them.
This is the eighth video in the Wappler v1.2.3 "Fruit Juice International" training set, in it I am going to showcase a database insert through a Wappler Bootstrap 4 Form Generator step I already created, in great detail; as usual.
Please note that there are multiple ways to build a page layout in Wappler, back in the login video I already demonstrated how to build as much as possible through the App Structure panel even though it is quicker to use the Design Mode - on page rather, in this video I will be building in the preferred documented way. If you would like to see the initial steps of this page build please look at 06. Creating a Wappler Login Form to watch the insertion of the Framework Files etc.
The components and concepts used within are as follows:
• Fully Built through Design View, Login as an Administrator through Wappler.
• Server Connect Database Insert Action > Server Connect Security Restrict Role > Database Insert Step > Database Insert Value change with Data Formatter.
• Bootstrap 4 Form Generator from Wappler > Reorder the Form Fields > Alter Label & Input Type > Change Submit Button Text.
• Wappler Form Help Text & Removal > Adjusting the already Generated Form > Wappler Select Input Issues.
• Adding Multiple Validations to Single Form Input Fields like Required, Max Length, Email Format, and many more.
• Form Submission Events that fire Bootstrap 4 Alerts > Action Scheduler timers to hide Alerts and much more too.
• Manually fix the Navigation Bug > Manually fix the Form Submit Reset Validations Bug.
• Adding Security Provider Enforcer to redirect on "Error" or "Unauthorised / Logged Out" users back to the Login Page.