While I await my new microphone I decided to at least complete a few more video tutorials so you could all at least continue with what you are doing. I have done this video with the, Astro A10 Headset, the audio is louder than before but the background noise is not the best, anyway it should be good enough for learning what you might need to learn.
We are going to be building the View / Edit Franchise web page, ensuring we secure our page, as well as our Database queries and update steps, making sure all fields use multiple validations, instead of Bootstrap 4 Alerts with Action Scheduler timers I have used the new Notifications from Wappler 1.2.4 released on August 23rd 2018 and they worked well, allowing me to input success with literal as well as dynamic data.
This is the ninth video in the Wappler v1.2.4 "Fruit Juice International" training set, in it I am going to showcase a database update through a Wappler Bootstrap 4 Form Generator step I already created, in great detail; as usual.
The components and concepts used within are as follows:
• Fully Built through Design View, Login as an Administrator through Wappler.
• Server Connect Database Query Action > Server Connect Security Restrict Role > Database Query Step > Database Query on Variable ID.
• Server Connect Database Update Action > Server Connect Security Restrict Role > Database Update Step > Database update on conditional ID.
• Bootstrap 4 Form Generator from Wappler > Reorder the Form Fields > Alter Label & Input Type > Move submit button outside the form.
• Wappler Form Help Text & Removal > Adjusting the already Generated Form > Wappler Select Inputs.
• Adding Multiple Validations to Single Form Input Fields like Required, Max Length, Email Format, and many more.
• Form Submission Events that fire Wappler Notifications > Notifications with Dynamic and Literal output.
• Manually fix the Form Submit Reset Validations Bug.
• Adding Security Provider Enforcer to redirect on "Error" or "Unauthorised / Logged Out" users back to the Login Page.