First off let me apologise for the sound quality, it is something I fight with all the time and sometimes the sound is just better and sometimes it is worse. At some point I will find just the right setup to give good sound, but for now please bear with me.
This is the first video in the Wappler v1.2.3 "Fruit Juice International" training set, in it I am going to showcase a website I already created, in great detail; as usual.
This particular showcase was made from the backend I created for a fruit juice manufacturer in South Africa who asked for a way that their customers could order products online as well as make EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) payment for the products.
The parameters in their brief to me were:
• The website needs to be secure.
• The website needs to integrate with the existing Sage Pastel Accounting software.
• The website needs to allow for an admin to create products and adjust pricing.
• The website needs to allow a single product to have multiple pricing structures set.
• The website needs to allow for a normal user as well as a Franchise administrator who can create their own users and stores/branches.
• The website needs to show the customer the progress of their order.